• Low cost, mature and reliable technology.
• Good secrecy and aesthetics of navigation, it means magnetic nails are embedded in the drilling landfill under the ground, and there is no other navigation aids above the whole factory floor.
• Magnetic nails have strong anti-interference, abrasion resistance and resistance to acid, alkali, oil and other influences.
• Suitable for outdoor, indoor, rainy, etc.
• The AGV navigation ground shall meet the technical requirements, i.e. there shall be no other magnetic materials in the AGV navigation route; AGV navigation lines should not contain degaussing or diamagnetic substances, which will affect the magnetism of AGV magnetic nails.
• The AGV magnetic nail navigation line is laid once, and the subsequent modification of the line must be carried out a second operation. Compared with the laser navigation technology, magnetic nail navigation increases the cost and construction time for the later modification of the line.
• AGV magnetic nail navigation construction will damage the ground, it means holes will be opened on the ground and then backfilled. Strict requirements on construction technology can restore the original aesthetic requirements of the ground.